With a 41 years long-lasting reputation in the Consumer Appliance Industry, Avanti offers quality at a good price. Renowned also as the leading supplier of the hospitality industry with over 7,000 retail partners throughout America and a large network of Warranty Service Stations, Avanti provides products which are especially created for space-conscious customers. The latest promotion Avanti has to offer is the DWE1801B Built-In Dishwasher.
Equipped with three-stage filtering system, 8 standard plate capacity, stainless steel interior, 4 automatic cycles, black features, handle for all racks – that are nylon coated, and integrated rinse aid dispenser, the Avanti dishwasher is at the moment the best deal on the market.
What features does an Avanti dishwasher incorporate?
You will easily be convinced to purchase this dishwasher after analyzing its features and noticing its wholesale side:
Size: Dimensions: 32.25″ height by 17.75″ width
- With an average height of 32 inches, the Avanti dishwasher can fit most cabinetry.
- Thanks to its eight plate settings capacity this dishwasher can house loads of dishes.
Weight: 30 kg
Washing cycles: • You may choose from 4 automatic wash cycles; heavy, normal, light, and speed. The light and normal cycles are typically used for daily washing requirements whereas the heavy cycle which can heat the water up to 144° F is recommended for the heaviest soiled loads that have been sitting with dry food on them for a long time.
Interior: • The stainless steel interior resists stains and corrosion, and guarantees both spotless cleaning and disinfection.
- Two powerful spray arms secure a careful wash of all your dishes.
Automatic dispensers: • The incorporated dispensers, delivering rinsing aids and detergents, promise a consistent cleaning and minimum water spotting on your dishes.
Filtering system: The three stage filtering system consists of:
- Main Filter
Food and soil particles trapped by this filter are pulverized by a special jet on the lower spray arm and washed down the drain.
- Coarse Filter
Larger items, such as pieces of bone or glass that could clog the drain are trapped in the coarse filter. To remove an item caught in this filer, it is recommended that you gently squeeze the tabs on top of this filter and lift out.
- Fine Filter
This filter holds soil and food residue in the sump area and prevents it from being re-deposited on the dishes during a cycle.
Control panel: • This dishwasher features a digital control panel including a power indicator light, rinse aid low indicator light, program selector button, and start/reset button.
Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
Accessories: • The upper and lower racks are nylon coated and outfitted with handles;
- The upper rack is designed to hold more delicate and lighter dishware such as glasses, cups and saucers;
- Large items which are most difficult to clean should be placed into the lower rack;
- Silverware should be placed in the silverware basket with handles at the bottom.
Why is Avanti dishwasher a top choice?
The superiority of the Avanti Dishwasher is secured by the following highlights:
- 30 Minute Installation. Being a fanciless dishwasher, installing an Avanti DWE1801B black model requires basic skills. In order to complete the installation by yourself, you need to purchase the hookup kit which can be ordered together with the dishwasher.
- Four Washing Cycles and Eight Plate Settings. The Avanti Dishwasher includes four washing cycles that you can opt for depending on how soiled your dishes are. The light and normal cycles are typically used for daily washing while the heavy cycle is recommended for heavily dirty plates and pots. The dishwasher features as well an 8 plate capacity, with all dishes literally glistening at the end of any cycle, including the light one.
Why do consumers buy Avanti Dishwasher?
The Avanti Dishwasher is clearly valued for efficacy, affordability and effortless installation.
- 30 minutes installation time. It cleans really well. The top rack has its own cleaning – that’s cool. It has an easy-to-remove filter – takes 2 seconds.On the other hand, the critical reviews mostly mentioned the water leaking which could be caused by the hardness of the water in the area. Too much rinse aid can result in lather of foaming and cause cloudiness or streaks on the dishes. If the water in the area is very soft, you may not need rinse aid.
Why should you opt for an Avanti Dishwasher?
The highlights of this dishwasher hide in its functionality licensed by the use of 4 automatic washing cycles, 8 plate settings, and three stage filtering system. Moreover, the cheap price turns it into one of the top dishwashers on the market.
- It is highly efficient and large enough to clean loads of dishes;
- The price is very attractive;
- Free delivery guaranteed by most retailers;
- plusInstallation can be done by yourself;
- plusThe stainless steel interior is resistant and stylish.
- plusSee more customer reviews – (Amazon.com link)
- The dishwasher does not come with the plug-in electrical cord attached which can be purchased at a convenient price together with the dishwasher.
Last update on 2022-04-02 at 01:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API