One of the most elegantly designed built-in dishwashers around, this is exactly the kind of high-end dishwasher you’re going to want to install in your kitchen or add to the renovation project!
The modern style is incredibly distinct, but it isn’t ever going to throw off your kitchen design aesthetic – regardless of which direction you decide to go in – modern or traditional. Anything but compact, this is a full-size dishwasher through and through to give you the kind of power and performance you’d expect from a high-end appliance like this!
Though the brand name ECOAP isn’t exactly a household name the same way that Samsung, Kenmore, LG, or General Electric is, this is a well-built piece of equipment that you are going to be able to expect years and years of high quality performance out of.
Here’s what you’re going to find in this quick review!
- A total breakdown of the features that help separate this dishwasher from the rest of the pack
- Inside information about this dishwasher straight from the mouths of real customers
- A pros and cons breakdown so that you know exactly what you’re getting into
- … And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
If you are looking for a deal, you can buy this dishwasher from Amazon.com
Shall we jump right in?
What’s so special about the ECOAP SB 80 Equator Fullsized Built-In Dishwasher?
[table id=41 /]
Breaking down the ECOAP SB 80 Equator Fullsized Built-In Dishwasher
The ECOAP SB 80 Equator full-sized built-in dishwasher is hands down one of the most impressive pieces of kitchen appliance technology we’ve seen in some time.
Designed and engineered with the kinds of capabilities you usually only find in high-end commercial kitchens, but drunken down to accommodate traditional residential kitchen spaces, this is a powerful piece of machinery that you are going to appreciate every single day.
The electronic control panel on the front of this dishwasher lights up with LEDs, but also provides effortless access to the six button control pad that you would use to completely dictate the performance of this dishwasher. You’re also going to hear a loud chime when the dishwasher cycle has completed, alerting you to the fact that your dishes are done and ready to be unloaded.
The five preset wash programs give you the ability to completely customize your wash cycle for the kinds of dishes that you’re tackling at any one particular point in time. This is especially useful when you have your “everyday dishes” that can withstand regular abuse but need to switch on the fly to special dishes or fine China that requires a much more gentle cycle.
What real customers are saying about the ECOAP SB 80 Equator Fullsized Built-In Dishwasher?
Sylvia Brooks has this to say about the ECOAP SB 80:
- “Though it is slightly smaller than my previous model, it’s been absolutely everything we’ve looked forward to and then some! Capable of holding up to two full days’ worth of dishes in my house without any trouble, it cleans reliably without using too much water along the way. Definitely recommended!”
Tasha puts things a little bit more succinctly, simply saying:
- “This thing is AWESOME!”
At the end of the day, if you’re on the market for a top-of-the-line, full-sized built-in dishwasher that isn’t going to break your bank account while still offering you the kind of performance and capability you expect from a high-end piece of equipment like this, the ECOAP SB 80 Equator dishwasher offers everything and more.
- Clean, elegant design that fits any kitchen aesthetic
- Top features without top price tag
- Reliable, economical, and efficient
- You can buy from Amazon
- Doesn’t have the same brand recognition other options do
- Remains a relatively new piece of kitchen technology
- May be more than most people need in smaller kitchens