Midea offers innovative products. They are currently among the most appreciated appliance manufacturers in the market and they strive to meet high customer demands. They have been manufacturing appliances for 40 years now, since 1968.
They are making themselves known throughout the world and are now among the leading brands in China and throughout the world.
In our research we’ve come across the Midea 6-place Setting Countertop Dishwasher and we thought it’s worth testing out.
So, here you have it – the review of this Midea Contertop, our conclusion, buyers opinion and more.
- Midea counter top dishwasher can be used in places like dormitories and apartments wherever you can find the faucet
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in China
[table id=33 /]
What makes it special?
We cannot deny that Midea is one of the best dishwasher brands. This dishwasher model is well built and overall a pretty good one….. let’s see more:
The 2-level pull-out dish rack is greatly appreciated by customers since it provides a lot more space, so in the end it adds up to this dishwasher’s versatility. Compared to the Koldfront Countertop Dishwasher people reported that the Midea performs better. Both are portable and easy to use (mostly appreciated by student that use them in dorms) but in our testing we found that the Midea is of superior built.
The 6 washing cycles clean dishes thoroughly. You’ll have a specific cycle for each type of load, so that you can wash a wide range of dishes and glassware, from sensitive (like Chinaware) to heavy soiled (dried food and greasy pans and pots).
You’ll simply love the help it brings when you host a little party or a gathering in your house. The automatic rinse agent and detergent dispenser add to it’s efficiency and easy to use.
It’s also a breeze to connect/disconnect to/from the kitchen faucet whenever you like.
- I have been using this dishwasher for a month now and I love it. It fits perfectly in my kitchen. It’s efficient and feels like built to last – I guess I’ll find out if that’s so.
- I am really satisfied with this dishwasher compared to my old one. It has performs better and it’s pretty amazing for a compact design. I can fit all of my dirty dishes in the evening. It saves me a lot of time.
- I bought it on an impulse and then saw there were other that had the same features but were cheaper. However, my perceptions changed after I used it. It works great and… I guess Midea have really proven themselves this time.
- This is great for my small apartment. It’s very portable and easy to use. This is really something I would recommend.
What’s my conclusion?
- 2 pull-out dish racks
- 6 wash cycles
- Stainless steel
- fast washing
- easily connects to any kitchen faucet
- you can Buy From Amazon.com
- Priced a little higher than other compact dishwashers
Last update on 2021-05-07 at 09:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API