A good dishwasher will reduce the stress of hand washing dishes after each meal.
With a nice semi-integrated dishwasher like the Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 you conserve power and waste less water.
Fisher & Paykel company has its headquarters in New Zealand and was founded in 1934 by Maurice Paykel and Sir Woolf Fisher.
To this date, the company has built an outstanding reputation and it holds over 420 patents for innovative designs and environmental awareness.
[table id=51 /]
The racking system of this semi-integrated dishwasher has been designed to accommodate plates of up to 11.5” in diameter and long-stemmed wine glasses. Beside that, it has a superior filtration system that keeps food remains from blocking it.
It’s also worth noting that this dishwasher is quite a resource saver as it consumes only 141 kWh per year and only 2 gallons per wash cycle. Its performance is further enhanced by patented SmartDrive technology, fan-assisted drying and 7 place settings capacity per drawer.
In addition, when you consider its brilliant layout and easy-to-use control console, it’s clear that DD24SCX7 semi-integrated dishwasher is a smart investment.
This Fisher & Paykel dishwasher is perfect for small kitchens that cannot accommodate bigger units. But while this is a small machine, its adjustable racks and advanced technology make it a leader in the market.
- “I absolutely love this unit. I bought it 6 months ago and I can say that it is extremely sleek and quiet. I have installed it near the kitchen sink. I can fit in all of my crazy shaped dishes I got for Christmas, so I consider myself satisfied with my purchase.” Carolyn Groobey, Chicago, IL
- “We’ve had it for 2 years now and we had no technical difficulties whatsoever. I have several friends who own similar models and they enjoy theirs too. I now know why my husband was set on getting a Fisher & Paykel.” – Janet Aga, Brooklyn
The DD24SCX7 semi-integrated dishwasher is suited for average sized households. Its stainless steel finish and simple button controls make it intuitive and eye-catching.
- Compact and nice looking
- Leaves you utensils and flatware sparkling clean
- You can fit in oddly shaped items
- Flexible and adjustable racks
- Easy to operate
- Simple push, button controls
- Highly appreciated by customers
- See more customer ratings and check availability on amazon.com
- Requires experience in plumbing and electricity to install