Based in the US, Electrolux is a company that manufactures a number of household appliances, including dishwashers.
This review will look specifically at the ‘Electrolux EI24ID50QS’ built-in stainless steel dishwasher.
Electrolux is a company that dates back to the early 1900s, and have since developed their brand and their products so that they’re more modern.
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS was first made available in March 2014.
See Amazon offer here – they currently have one of the best offers out there.
- 8 Place Settings
- 5 Wash Cycles featuring Sanitize Option
- Delay Start
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS stands out from other dishwashers not only because of its touch screen controls and slick design, but also because of its endless list of features. These include:
[table id=57 /]
A full list of the Electrolux EI24ID50QS’s components can be found in their ‘Product Specifications Sheet’.
The entirety of the dishwasher is made from stainless steel with three levels/trays, a detergent dispenser, an adjustable rinse aid, a ‘Pro-Clean™ wash system’, a ‘Luxury-Glide™ system’ and a ‘Luxury-Hold™ door’.
This dishwasher has a lot of admirable features, but some of them are more unique, making them stand out much more from the rest of the dishwashers on the market.
For example, the control panel of this dishwasher is entirely touch screen, made using Electrolux’s ‘IQ-Touch™’ features. This appliance also has its own drying system called ‘Luxury-Dry™’, which will save you time as you won’t need to dry each dish by hand afterwards.
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS also has 8 different types of wash cycle to suit anybody’s needs, whether you just want a rinse cycle or if you want a ‘delicate cycle’ or even an ‘eco-wash’, there will be an option for you.
Furthermore, this dishwasher is fitted with a ‘Smart Soil Sensor’, which means that it automatically detects how dirty your dishes are, and the wash cycle will subsequently adjust the amount of water and the amount of energy needed to clean it efficiently.
Despite the amount of features this dishwasher has, it seems to be simple and easy to use. It comes with 5 product manuals which inform customers on how to use the appliance, how to install and wire it, a detailed guide to all of the components and everything you need to know about its energy use.
The touchscreen control panel not only looks slick and aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also very visual and easy to understand, making it simpler to use.
Detailed view on the product
The Electrolux EI24ID50QS is a great appliance for a modern, contemporary kitchen, and is targeted towards people who want to achieve a more contemporary look, with its slick design and touchscreen control panel.
The modern design with IQ-Touch™ controls makes this dishwasher stand out against others on the market. Furthermore, it has 8 different wash cycles, including a ’30 minute fast wash’, and it also features a ‘Luxury-Dry™’ drying system.
This contemporary dishwasher is perfect for any modern household, especially if you use the dishwasher regularly, but want to save even more time and energy.
So, what do customers say? Often, the best way to get an honest, unbiased review of a product is to look on places like Amazon.com where customers can head to and voice their opinions, based on real-life experiences with the product.
- “We love this dishwasher! Everything works well and we especially love the spray heads and wine glass holders. We even put our delicate Steuben glasses in and the results were impressing, and there were no streaks at all!” – Ann DuBois
- “Not only does this dishwasher look fantastic, but it also performs wonderfully in my gourmet kitchen. You can even wash a load in just 34 minutes. Go out and buy one ASAP, you won’t be disappointed.” – Ben
- “After having the control panel replaced, we discovered that the reason they kept breaking was that there were some faulty control panels in circulation, but the problem has apparently been fixed since.” – Sophie Rubin
With its touchscreen control panel, drying settings and 8 different types of cycle, this dishwasher certainly stands out from others on the market.
Electrolux is a reputable company which offers a lot of detailed information about their products on their website. They provide PDF downloads of several product manuals and they offer a free warranty with every product.
If you want a slick, more modern dishwasher to complete your contemporary kitchen, then the Electrolux EI24ID50QS may be the one for you.
- It’s both EnergyStar-certified and NSF-certified.
- It has a drying system.
- There are 8 different wash cycles available.
- It has a fast-wash cycle that cleans dishes in around 30 minutes.
- It has a slick, modern design with its touchscreen controls.
- Both the interior and exterior are made from stainless steel, making it long-lasting and easier to clean.
- You can buy it online at amazon and have it delivered to your doorstep
- Some customer reviews claim that this dishwasher has potential design flaws and some faulty parts were once in circulation, but this issue has since been solved.
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 21:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API