I chose the Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series as the best middle-priced built-in dishwasher. Bosh is one of the most appreciated European brands that manufacture dishwashers. The company produces the most energy efficient and quiet home appliances. Bosch appliances simply do not disappoint.
Most of the dishwashers from Bosch have a manual filter, something that you will rarely find in other brands. Also, their famous AquaStop leak protection system is hard to beat. The company’s commitment to quality has seen it produce some of the leading appliances in terms of performance and elegance. This particular version is a fully integrated built-in dishwasher with 5 different wash cycles that go a long way in enhancing your dish cleaning experience.
- Stainless Steel Interior W/ FlexSpace Tines
- 16 Place Settings / 5 Wash Cycles / 5 Wash Options
- Flexible 3rd Rack With Fold Down Sides
Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 Series
What does this review offer?
- A general overview of the product and the company that produces it
- A list of features that define the dishwasher
- Special inclusions that make the dishwasher unique
- checkCustomer reviews from different users
- checkPros and cons of the product
- checkIf you are looking for a great offer, see Amazon.com on the link below
[table id= 3/]
Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 Series – fully loaded
– Infolight® technology –
Because it was built to be very quiet you have an indicator light to mark when the appliance is running. This is why Bosh integrated the infolight, a red indicator that illuminates the floor so that you don’t rush to open the dishwasher when the cycle is not yet complete.
Improved drying comes with the sanitize option; you can use it in combination with any cycle to
heat the water to get rid of all bacteria. The heat also facilitates the drying process.
It features a self-latching door to keep it open, allowing you to complete the loading without disturbance.
Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series – Infographic
What do users say about this dishwasher?
Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 Series – full integrated dishwasher
- Were it not for the red light that shines on the floor, I wouldn’t have known that the dishwasher is running. Its performance top-notch. I would recommend it to anyone that has a lot of dishes to clean. Make sure to take advantage of the Amazon.com offer !
- This is the first time in my life I’ve enjoyed washing dishes. I just love the racks because they are conveniently located to facilitate easy arrangement of utensils. I’ve used it for three months now and all of my dishes came out clean.
- The wash cycles are amazing. I simply combine any of the wash cycles with the sanitize option just to ensure that there is no trace of bacteria left. It’s fast and all in all an excellent kitchen appliance. I couldn’t live without it now, as I got so used to it.
There are dishwashers out there that will out-perform this one, but not in this price range – actually not even close. Those are the professional or commercial type that cost thousands of dollars. So, the Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series is the best buy when it comes to price-performance ratio.
Operating smoothly and efficiently, it will only take minutes to clean any type of utensils and dishes. It’s also very efficient when it comes to power and water consumption, making it one of the most economical options on the market today.
Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series – DGR Rating Score
- It is one of the quietest kitchen appliances, whose operation you will not notice unless you see the red light that shines on the floor
- Inclusion of the third rack gives this appliance more than enough room for all your utensils
- With a voltage of only 120 and a half-load option, you will definitely save some on the monthly bills
- Get a very low price – at Amazon.com
- The plastic handle may break, but this is a rare occurrence.
Short Video Review
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.