It’s very appreciated by customers for it’s ultra-quiet operation, different wash options and cycles, a deep tub and technical specs which places it in a class of its own.
As everyone expects, it has an elegant stainless steel finish and it’s compact to ensure that it takes the smallest floor space and offers unrivalled performance.
- Stainless Steel Tub Interior
- 6 Wash Cycles | 6 Options
- 16 Place Settings Capacity
Structure of this review?
- 1An overview of it’s standard features
- 2Detailed review of the special features that make it unique
- 3Other people’s reviews
- 6Short video review made by a customer
What special features should you expect?
- 14 Place Settings
- 9 Wash Cycles featuring 2 Options
- Sanitize Option
Due to it’s very quiet operation, the manufacturer came up with Infolight technology, which is basically a red light that shines on the floor to indicate that a wash cycle is not yet complete. This way, you avoid opening the dishwasher before it completes a cycle.
The self-latching door gives room for convenient operation of the appliance because it stays at the same open position until you complete loading and offloading
the dishwasher. At an angle of less than 20° it will shut automatically.
The Eco-Cycle is best when handling delicate dishes because it lowers the temperature and length of each cycle in order to conserve energy.
If you are looking for a similar performing Bosh dishwasher but a little bit cheaper try the Bosh 500 series – see amazon current offer here.
Bosch SHX68T55UC 800 dishwasher – Infographic
What did users say?
- I had to replace my 10-years old dishwasher with this one and I totally love it. It’s smart, quiet and efficient. I consider myself a satisfied customer. Thank you Bosh! Oh, and make sure to check the amazon offer first, as I found it in many other shops way more expensive. This is where I got it from
- We are a large family and after a Sunday meal there are a lot of dishes to clean… The thing I like most about this dishwasher, compared to the previous models I owned, is the third rack that works well and offers enough space to hold all of my utensils. However, a heated drying option would have been nice to have.
- It’s a high quality appliance no doubt about that – but, to be frank here I still can’t seem to fit in the larger pots and pans I have, and so I end up doing those by hand…
Of course, there are still some complains as there are with any other appliance or device. People’s needs are very diverse and no single dishwasher can satisfy everybody. Though, I can openly state here that this Bosh dishwasher will serve to most people needs. It’s a well-balanced appliance that offers incredible clean dishes and in the same time consumes little
resources. At the time of writing this review, I found the lowest price on Amazon – here is the link to it.
Here is my rating and how it performed in my testing. As you can see it did great. There are only a few that scored so high.
Bosch SHX68T55UC 800 – DGR score
- Very quiet
- More space thanks to the 3rd rack option
- The Infolight technology prevents accidental opening if the cycle is not yet complete
- See the lowest Amazon.com offer here
- It can be difficult to fit in the extra large pans
Video review from a customer
This is a comparison between the Bosch 500 and Bosch 800.
- Stainless Steel Interior W/ FlexSpace Tines
- 16 Place Settings / 5 Wash Cycles / 5 Wash Options
- Flexible 3rd Rack With Fold Down Sides
- Stainless Steel Interior
- 6 Wash Cycles / 6 Wash Options
- 16 Place Settings / Flexible Third Rack
Last update on 2021-05-07 at 16:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API