There is a plethora of dishwashers, varying in design, size, price and efficiency on the market today.
Figuring out what is the best built-in unit for you can get somewhat complicated. So, in order to make things simple, here is a list of the top 4 most appreciated.
Scan their features, pros, cons and customer opinion to figure out which the best fit for your specific needs.
Best 4 Built-in Dishwasher Reviews
1. Bosch SHP65T55UC Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- It has a big tub, made of stainless steel
- The tub can accommodate a large number of dishes.
- It’s easy to install.
- This Bosch dishwasher has a 3rd rack, meant to increase the loading capacity.
- Up to 16 place setting capacity.
- The LED display shows the remaining time.
- The upper rack (RackMatic technology) features 3 height adjustments.
- 9 unique rack positions.
- When it comes to performance, the Bosch SHP65T55UC is the quietest unit in the industry producing only 44dBA.
- For additional flexibility, the machine has 5 wash programs and 5 options.
- The detergent tray maximizes the rate of dissolving.
- No more detergent left on the dishes.
- It features a load size sensor which automatically adjust the wash temperature
- Effectively eliminates all bacteria.
- Energy Star certified as it only uses 259 kWh per year.
- Half Load Option for small loads.
- Easy to install (although some plumbing and basic electricity connection skills are required for initial set-up).
- Highly efficient.
- Quiet and safe to operate
- Maximized tub space
- Take advantage of the Amazon offer.
- A normal cycle takes 130-135 minutes (considered a bit slow).
2. GE GDT580SMFES Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- This dishwasher runs quiet at 48 dBA
- The status light lets you know when it is running.
- It has a strong rack that fully extends on ball bearings
- Loading and unloading is smooth and simple.
- The upper rack has 2 stem safe shelves.
- You can adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to create space for tall glasses as well as large plates.
- The interior is fully made of stainless steel
- Long-lasting tub.
- It has a cutlery basket that splits in three;
- Numerous tines.
- It comes with 16-place settings and 10 options.
- 4 wash cycles.
- The GDT580SMFES has two options for increasing wash temperature.
- Boost/sanitize, steam prewash, heated dry
- 1 to 12-hour delay
- Control lock.
- There is also an option to set the dishwasher to cover only the upper or lower rack. This helps save water.
- This Energy Star rated dishwasher uses 275 kWh per year and 3.8 gallons of water per wash.
- Has an adjustable upper rack (more loading space).
- Well built stainless steel interior (durable)
- Gentle on glass
- Easy to operate
- Energy and water efficient
- You can buy it online at Amazon and get a good offer
- Gets a bit hot while drying dishes
3. Fisher Paykel DD24DCX7 Full Console Dishwasher
- Patented SmartDrive technology
- Brushless DC motor
- This model is relatively taller than other standard washers
- Accommodates large 13 inch diameter plates.
- Has a uniquely designed rack that holds long utensils and folds away when it’s necessary to free up space.
- Innovative detergent technology
- The detergent passes through the dispenser before the washing begins.
- The detergent is thoroughly dissolved, for faster result and cleaner dishes.
- The tub and interior are built with EZKleen stainless steel – easy to clean and maintain.
- This Energy Star certified dish washer uses only two gallons of water per wash and 141 kWh per annum.
- Energy Star Certified, categorized as CEE tier 1.
- See more pictures and customer ratings on amazon.com
- Spacious – fits odd shaped utensils and pots
- Never leaves detergent spots on dishes
- Highly energy efficient, consumes 50% less power than its competitors
- Has a sleek design and easy to clean surface
- Family friendly, thanks to its key lock and child lock options
- Not the best for very large families.
4. Whirlpool WDF320PADW Dishwasher
- Remember the last cycle you selected, and sets the same for the new washing session.
- The 1-Hour wash cycle cleans dishes in half the regular time.
- The patented AccuSense soil sensor technology automatically assesses how dirty your dishes are and adjusts the wash cycle as needed to ensure all dishes come out sparkling clean.
- High-Temp wash option – helps loosen dried-on food.
- The superior, rotating spray arms ensure water is sprayed evenly without wasting water.
- Features 13 place settings;
- Enough to serve an average or large family.
- Has a touch-pad control panel on the top front-side.
- Energy Star rated
- Ranked among the best energy savers – usage of 260 kWh per year which is 5% lower than average.
- Needs only 710 gallons of water per year which is 3% lower than the average.
- Quite efficient dish cleaning thanks to its high-temperature wash cycle.
- Has 3 wash cycles and 4 wash options.
- Increased flexibility.
- Its fully-digital control console makes it very easy to operate.
- AccuSense soil sensor technology ensures sparkling dishes every time
- High energy- and water efficiency makes it a low-cost unit
- See amazon offer here
- 55 dBA (slightly louder than the other).
Looking for the best built-in dishwasher on the market?
The above mentioned units have high ratings, good consumer reviews and are among the most reliable.
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 11:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API