A dish rack is an essential in almost any kitchen. However, with so many dish racks from different manufacturers available on the market, finding the best that meets your kitchen’s needs in terms of appearance or space can be difficult.
For this reason, I thought I should make things easier for you by compiling a list of the top 5 so that the next time you go to shop for a rack you’ll have no difficulties finding the right one.
Top 5 Best Dish Racks Reviews
1. Simplehuman Steel Frame Dish Rack with Wine Glass Holder, Stainless Steel
- Features a natural bamboo knife block that houses sharp blades securely.
- Fingerprint proof finish that resists smudges – your drainer will always look clean.
- Elegant solid steel frame that matches the aesthetic of upscale kitchen appliances.
- A removable wine glass holder capable of accommodating up-to four extra-large wine glasses.
- Quite innovative drainage system with pivot spouts to direct water into the sink.
- Two large utensils compartments with collapsible tines that allows room for pans and pots.
- The utensil holder and inner wire frame are both dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean because it’s stainless steel.
- The steel frame dish drainer adds great flexibility to your drying space.
- Provides versatile storage options for a neat, organized counter-top.
- you can buy it online at amazon.com
- A bit pricey but worth every penny.
2. OXO Good Grips Folding Stainless-Steel Dish Rack
- Side walls that fold down for storage.
- Removable knife block that can hold up to five knives for safety purposes.
- Features a unique multi-directional drip tray that enables you to place the rack in any position.
- Bottom wire wave design keeps items upright to create more space.
- Good grip collection.
- Large capacity stainless steel rack that fits up-to 12 plates with extra room for other utensils.
- Compact and secure drying storage for all utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
- The utensil holder has large and ventilated compartments for quick drying of all utensils.
- Easy to use and clean
- Saves you a lot of space.
- you can see more customer ratings on this amazon dedicated page
- Though this rack is stainless steel, it is not rust-proof.
3. OXO Foldaway Dish Rack
- The plate rack can be folded flat for large cookware.
- Features a spout for easy draining.
- Side walls, spout and legs can be folded in for storage.
- The two divided utensil holders are removable with decent capacity.
- The rack’s legs normally fold out to elevate it so that water drains via the spout straight into the sink.
- read more reviews here on amazon
- The plastic pieces of the rack feel durable.
- The rack is easy to fold and store in cabinet as it takes up small amount of space.
- Safe for delicate dish-ware.
- It is compact and gives you a lot of space for various items.
- For something that is plastic and doesn’t actually fold up that much, this dish holder is a little bit expensive.
4. Polder KTH-615 Advantage Dish Rack
- Equipped with 6 posts for drying your cups and glasses.
- Sized just right for holding a ton of utensils, including up-to 10 plates.
- The utensil drainer works great.
- It is made from rust resistant brushed stainless steel.
- The plastic drying tray is removable and comes with a slide-out drain tray that creates more drying space.
- Features a cutlery holder and drain tray with split compartments.
- Easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufactures.
- Built to last because of its rust resistant stainless steel.
- Elegant design and quality certified.
- go to amazon to see a good offer
- The cup holder is designed for cups with narrow diameters. Therefore, you can’t put standard mugs there.
5. Lipper International 8813 Bamboo Folding Dish Rack
- Measures 13 by 17.75 by 9.75 inches.
- Featuring 14 slots, the rack provides storage space for up to 14 dinner plates.
- Made entirely of sturdy bamboo wood.
- Easy to fold and easily stores away in a drawer or cabinet when not in use.
- Comes with additional rack for cups that fold down to create more storage space.
- Best for a small space as it folds easily.
- Easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Supports large stack of glasses, dishes and pots with ease.
- Very affordable.
- buy from amazon
- It does not include a silverware holder.
Now that you’re familiar with the best dish racks in the market, finding the perfect one to fits your needs should be easy. However, before buying one, think about your specific needs, budget and kitchen space.
Last update on 2022-01-20 at 07:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API