One of the best ways to organize your kitchen counter-top and keep all dishes clean and hygienic is to use a dish dryer. The number one reason why a dryer is a good investment is that it speeds up the process of drying the dishes and this gives you a chance to get out of the kitchen sooner rather than later.
|Sunpentown Warm Air Dish Dryer, Multi||Check It Out|
|SPT SD-1502 4-person Capacity Dish Dryer, one size, White||Check It Out|
|Zojirushi dish dryer EY-SB60-XH||Check It Out|
|Panasonic tableware dryer stainless FD-S35T3-X||Check It Out|
Of course, utilizing one of these can help to keep you organized. And when you are more organized you will find it easy to focus on other things that matter more to your family.
Moreover, there are many dish dryer models available on the market nowadays. So, all you need to do is find one that meets the highest standards and go for it in order to reap the benefits.
Here’s a look at some of the best models, products that I’ve tested and recommend.
1.Sunpentown SD-1501 Warm-Air 3-2/5-Liter-Capacity Dish Dryer
- 150-watt dish dryer with simple push-button operation
- Large 3-2/5-liter capacity works well for a family of 4
- Timer offers 20 minutes, 60 minutes, or "auto" options
- Measures 15” wide x 15” high x 20” long.
- Features an overheat auto shut-off for safety purposes.
- Large capacity – approximately for a family of four.
- A well-designed timer that offers auto options, 20 minutes and 60 minutes options.
- The dryer is UL-approved and has a 59-inch cord.
- Uses 150 watts of electricity so it’s economical and has a simple push button.
- A microprocessor that automatically sets drying time.
- see more customer ratings on amazon
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Simple operation and elegant design.
- Very economical.
- Saves time and energy.
- The dish dryer is quite large so if you’re thinking of buying one, you need to have a large counter space.
2. SPT SD-1502 Dish Dryer, White
- Capacity for up to 4 persons, Fast drying process
- Overheat protection, Timer: 30 min/60 min/90 min/120 min
- Low energy consumption, Fork and spoon rack
- Accommodates up to 6 place settings.
- Comes with a fork and spoon rack.
- High-efficiency heating plate to dry your dishes quickly.
- Includes a removable dish tray and water collector for easy cleanup process.
- 4 timer settings that allows you to set the dryer to run for 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
- Measures 13.25” by 14.25” by 19.75”.
- ETL certified and provides fast drying process.
- Prevents the spread of germs and bacteria because of its heating temperature.
- Convenient design cover that has a wide opening angle for larger storage.
- Very energy efficient.
- get a good offer here on amazon.com
- Somewhat expensive.
3. EY-SB60-XH stainless tableware dryer
- Dimensions – approximately 52 cm width by 41.5 cm depth by 41 cm height.
- High capacity – for up to 6 persons.
- Uses approximately 330 watts of electricity.
- Clear coat stainless steel body keeping it rust free.
- Large opening panel.
- go to this amazon dedicated page to see more reviews
- Saves approximately 40 percent of electricity compared to other models in its price range.
- The dryer enhances the hygiene of dinnerware.
- Dry tableware within minutes – it has a fast and simple drying function.
- Easy maintenance and operation – drains away the excess water easily.
- Expensive but worth every penny as it is long lasting.
4. Panasonic tableware dryer stainless FD-S35T3-X
- Size: 384 × 521 × 388mm / body weight: about 5kg
- Material Material: Stainless steel
- ※ Power: AC100V (50Hz / 60Hz) / power consumption: 280W
- Made of stainless steel material keeping it rust free.
- Capable of accommodating sets for up to 6 persons.
- Power supply AC 100 V 50/60 Hz.
- Uses 280 watts and has a microcomputer timer.
- Uses hot air circulation system as a drying method.
- Comes with a thermal fuse and a thermostat for safety purposes.
- Provides a fast drying process.
- Inhibits dust, bacteria and fungus.
- Saves you money and water as there is no need to rinse your tableware just before use.
- you can buy it online at Amazon.com
- This dish dryer is a bit expensive but a worthwhile investment at the same time.
Drying dishes can be a drag. What’s more, dishes stored away while wet can become contaminated with bacteria and this can be dangerous to the health of your family. So then (taking all of these into consideration) investing in one of these best dish dryers is a smart thing to do.