If you're considering one of the dishwashers reviewed below then that means you don't care much about the fact that you're going to pay 1500 bucks or more, you just want the absolute best.
The most advanced features, stylish design, efficient, silent and durable are just some of the treats you'll get with these expensive models. They are the revolutionaries in the industry and they set the pace for the new-generation dishwashers.
Enough said. Let's see them all thoroughly reviewed and compared so that you can finally make an informed decision and buy the one that best fits your needs and lifestyle.
Architect Series II Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel,Ultra-Fine Filter, 43 dBA
- It has an extended lifespan thank to the premium quality materials used in it's construction
- Top notch technology and user friendly
- Classy design what will compliment you kitchen
- Thousands of positive reviews and satisfied owners
- It's pricey admittedly, but you do get what you pay for.
Jackson WWS Conserver XL, 37 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher
- Extended capacity
- This is a commercial grade dishwasher
- It's built to last
- It features the latest innovations in washing dishes
All three have their pros and cons, as any other product, but the Architect Series II did better in our testing and it's simply the best value for money dishwasher in this price range.
OK, so you have our recommendations above.
Your turn now - simply leave a comment below with your feedback or review on these dishwashers.