This is one of the appliances created by Edge Star that matching a Life-On-The-Go lifestyle, and it offers exactly what the company guarantees: maximum functionality for minimal space.
Equipped with a 6 place settings, the DWP61ES silver countertop model stands out thank to its great design and functionality.
Despite its height of only 17 inches, the functionality of the dishwasher is certified by the use of only 200 kilowatt hours per year which means 61% less energy compared with similar countertop dishwashers.
Additionally, its water conservation level turns it into an ideal appliance to save you money on the monthly bills.
What features does it include?
[table id=12 /]
What features make this dishwasher special?
The following features underline the superiority of this Edge Star countertop dishwasher over the others:
- Compact Size and Design
With a height of only 17 inches, this Edge Star dishwasher has a compact size and design compared to the standard models on the market nowadays. Consequently, it can easily fit any kitchen cabinets.
- Energy-Efficient Technology
This model is Energy Star certified.
- Visual Appeal for Little Money
The stainless steel interior and silver color add sophistication to the modern kitchen. Contrary to popular assumptions regarding the price of such a stylish appearance, the Edge Star portable dishwasher is cheaper than most standard-size washing machines.
- Six Washing Cycles and Place Setting
It includes six washing cycles for you to choose from depending on how soiled your dishes are. The light and normal cycles are usually well fit for daily washing while the heavy cycle is recommended for exceedingly dirty plates and pots. The Edge Star dishwasher features a 6 plate capacity (each plate measuring approximately 10 inches in diameter).
- Child Lock Function and Digital Display
This silver countertop dishwasher incorporates a lock function for safety and an attractive digital display together with a delayed start feature facilitating your time management.
What do consumers have to say?
The Edge Star Countertop Dishwasher is visibly appreciated for its compact and modern design, affordability and silence.
- Not noisy, operates at a comfortable ‘medium-quiet’ volume. On the other hand it’s smaller so it does smaller loads.
David the Houseman:
- Price – under 300 dollars cheaper than most good standard-size machines.
The critical reviews mostly had to do with adapting the hose to old model faucets to prevent water leaking.
It a great solution for a small family that needs help with the kitchen chores. It’s very efficient and eco-friendly. Hundreds of people post positive reviews and it’s appreciated across the board for its no-nonsense features.
- Its compact design and portability make it ideal for small-size kitchens;
- It saves you the trouble of plumbing connection to a water source;
- The price is affordable;
- There is a wide range of washing cycles to adapt to your needs;
- It is surprisingly quiet for a washing machine.
- Check out what actual buyers had to say about this model – (amazon.com)
- Due to a lack of compatibility between the provided hose and the sink faucet, a couple of consumers complained of water leakage.