SPT Dishwasher SD-9241W is a sleek dishwasher with four casters that move in all directions. It is small enough for any small-sized kitchen and big enough to serve an average family if used properly.
The product is manufactured by Sunpentown International Inc., a company that is based in Southern California since 1993. Sunpentown offers a wide range of products in a wide array of categories: refrigerators, air quality, massage, power generator and sanitary.
And having operated in the market successfully for over 22 years, it is safe to say this is a company that can be trusted to create products that stand the test of time.
What Do You Get From This Review
- A detailed list of its features
- Facts on what makes this countertop dishwasher stand out
- Customer opinion(s)
- Pros and cons
- see a great offer from amazon here
The SPT countertop dishwasher is a quiet, energy efficient and elegant 18-inch portable dishwasher with a stainless steel interior. But its efficiency does not draw from its creative design alone. Its thoughtful features tend to give it an edge over the competition. They include:
[table id=44 /]
Additional components include: a 3ft drain hose, automatic detergent (and rinse agent) dispenser, faucet adapted and time delay feature.
SPT Dishwasher is renowned for its easy usability. Its wide LCD control console and a spacious interior are just but a few of the features that make this product user-friendly.
Detailed View of Product
The SPT SD-9241 model is spacious enough to meet a typical family’s needs. It is made from tough material and that makes it durable and reliable for long-term use. It comes with two racks which slide out independently. One of the racks accommodates large pans and pots. To add more to its effectiveness, it has two spray arms alongside 6 washing modes. It runs quietly with a rating of 55 decibels and its energy-conservation track record is beyond reproach. However, the SPT SD-9241 lacks a drying mechanism. In addition, the lower rack is a little smaller than what you will find in other units and may not accommodate very large utensils.
- This has been a great dishwasher – we have two small kids and live in a rental apartment in New York. We are tight on space and this unit helps us make the most of the available space. Our only complaint is that the connection to the sink is relatively short and we have to turn it on a diagonal to get the hose to reach the faucet. – O.T, New York
- I absolutely love it. It does not dry the dishes but when it is done washing I just open the door all the way and the dishes dry quickly. It’s lightweight so it is easy to move. – Katherine
- Small, light-weight and convenient for small spaces
- 6 effective wash cycles
- Quiet, energy-efficient and easy to use
- Sleek finish
- Cleans utensils fast and effectively
- you can buy it online at amazon and get a great deal
- Short drain to faucet connection
- Small rack space (especially the lower rack)
SPT Dishwasher beats its competition in energy and space efficiency. It’s also a popular choice because of its well thought-out usability and ability to operate under 6 wash cycles. On the flipside though, a small rack space and a lack of replacement hose are cited as its major downsides.
Overall, this is a good dishwasher for small families with basic washing needs. It’s affordable, dependable and most importantly efficient.