SPT countertop dishwasher may be small in size but it’s one of the best appliances for an office, apartment or any small-sized kitchen. Although it’s compact, it does feature and interesting design and can be a powerhouse that can serve you with the same cleaning efficiency as a full-sized dishwasher if used properly.
This model is produced by Sunpentown International Inc., a company that began its operations in 1993 and has since crafted its way to compete with aged companies in the production of home appliances.
What do you get from this review?
- A complete list of features
- Insight on what makes this product stand out
- What customers say
- Pros and Cons
- A short video presentation of it
- If you are looking for a great offer, see the one Amazon has – on the link below:
The uniqueness of this appliance does not draw from its compact design alone but also the wide range of extraordinarily superior features. They include:
|Size||This dishwasher measures 17 inches in height, making it highly convenient to fit on your countertop. It's easy to move around and store away when you don't need it.|
|Wash cycles||6 wash cycles
Do you have a wide range of dishwashing needs? Well, this is all catered for, thanks to the 6 wash cycles. It has light and normal cycles which are best for fast, everyday washing requirements. These two cycles will clean your plates, glasses and bowls that you use everyday. There is also a heavy wash cycle, which is mostly used to clean highly soiled plates and pots. The other wash cycles are specifically meant for soaking, speed washing and handling glass appliances.
|Quick connect faucet adapter||For connecting your dishwasher you get an adapter that's easy and convenient to use. It does not come with retractable hoses like the integrated models, but you don't need them.|
|Stainless steel interior||The stainless steel interior is meant to facilitate easy cleaning and disinfecting. It's made out of high-grade stainless steel so it won't get stained by rust, grease or anything else for that matter.|
|Detergent dispenser||This countertop dishwasher is endowed with an automatic dispensers, releasing detergents at the perfect time. The rinse aid is meant to quicken the drying process.|
|Product weight||48.5 pounds|
|Control console||full panel|
|Material type||stainless steel|
|Installation type||stand alone, countertop|
One special feature that separates this dishwasher from other appliances is the ability to accommodate a large number of utensils in a small washing area. It’s able to fit any countertop space and its interior is made in such a way that it can hold an optimal number of utensils.
The six-wash cycles also present a convenient feature that allows users to clean utensils at different speeds. When the bowls and plates are very dirty, the heavy wash cycle is perfect for cleaning them within a short time. Many cheap countertop dishwashers will not perform well here, but this SPT gets the job done.
Regardless where you will buy it from, it comes in a sleek silver or white color. It’s modern design adds visual appeal to your kitchen, especially now that most homeowners adopt an open kitchen arrangement. Whether you have a modern, refurbished or traditional kitchen, this dishwasher will fit perfectly in the overall design.
- I bought this appliance after it was recommended by a friend, and indeed I have never regretted. I had never thought that a countertop dishwasher could be this effective. It’s the best! Even after the recommendation, I had to carry out an extensive research and indeed, SPT countertops appeared in the list on most websites. I was very curious to test it to the fullest and see what’s the difference between its programs and sets. The appliance functions exactly as described in the manufacturer’s sheet and other customers reviews. The load came out quick and clean, confirming that it is an effective dishwasher. After 8 months of use, I have never experienced any serious problem with this machine. I can proudly recommend it to any homeowner.
- This little machine is an absolute savior! I often have dishes caked with junk but this dishwasher gets them clean all the time. If you hate doing the utensils, this is the appliance that you should think of.
- If you cannot own a built-in dishwasher, then this is the next best appliance that you should buy. It is easy to install, the utensils come out clean and besides, it is very quiet.
- I hate doing utensils but since I bought this appliance, life has been so easy for me. Time in the kitchen is thrilling because I don’t have to worry about dirty dished.
- Having used this appliance for more than two years now, I can confirm that every bit of praise it’s got is well-deserved. The shipping itself was professional and the installation was ABC easy. Using it is a breeze and also it takes little space on my countertop, giving room for other kitchen appliances I need.
Being nearly the size of a standard microwave, this is one of the best dishwashers that can fit into any countertop design. In spite of it’s small size it’s a powerhouse, one of those few appliances that every homeowner should think of to make life easier in the kitchen.
- It is small and compact in design, making it convenient for small kitchen spaces
- It has 6-wash cycles
- The utensils come out clean within a short time
- It is quiet and easy to operate
- It features a sleek finish that will fit perfectly to your kitchen design
- See more customer reviews – on Amazon
- The manual does not offer complete information
- Due to the lack of retractable hoses, some users complained of leaks, but this was mainly due to poor installation
Here is a video review of the SPT Countertop
Do you have feedback on the SPT Countertop?
Please share your valuable information in the comments section below.