A good dishwasher will reduce the stress of hand washing dishes after each meal.
With a nice semi-integrated dishwasher like the Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 you conserve power and waste less water.
Fisher & Paykel company has its headquarters in New Zealand and was founded in 1934 by Maurice Paykel and Sir Woolf Fisher.
To this date, the company has built an outstanding reputation and it holds over 420 patents for innovative designs and environmental awareness.
|Dimensions and Weight||This model is lighter, weighing only 65 pounds.
Its dimensions are 22.5x23.6x16.1 inches.
|Warranty||The dishwasher and all of its parts are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.|
|Installation Type||Though Fisher & Paykel DD24SCX7 is not a standalone unit, it is relatively easy to install.
In fact, if you’re a DIY person you can install it easily.
Installation requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
|Control Console||The appliance comes with simple push-button controls and electronic display for ease of use.
It's easy to select a program or a delayed start.
The control panel is conveniently located at the top corner of the machine completing a simple but elegant layout.
|Wash Arms and Tray Types||It has a single, yet very sophisticated spray arm.
The cutlery tray folds down.
|Voltage and Certification||You don’t have to worry about voltage requirements because the machine is designed to operate at the basic 110-120 voltage.
It’s Energy Star Certified.
|Material Type and Included Components||The door is an EZkleen stainless steel.
A few parts like the buttons are made of high quality plastic.
The racking system of this semi-integrated dishwasher has been designed to accommodate plates of up to 11.5” in diameter and long-stemmed wine glasses. Beside that, it has a superior filtration system that keeps food remains from blocking it.
It’s also worth noting that this dishwasher is quite a resource saver as it consumes only 141 kWh per year and only 2 gallons per wash cycle. Its performance is further enhanced by patented SmartDrive technology, fan-assisted drying and 7 place settings capacity per drawer.
In addition, when you consider its brilliant layout and easy-to-use control console, it’s clear that DD24SCX7 semi-integrated dishwasher is a smart investment.
This Fisher & Paykel dishwasher is perfect for small kitchens that cannot accommodate bigger units. But while this is a small machine, its adjustable racks and advanced technology make it a leader in the market.
- “I absolutely love this unit. I bought it 6 months ago and I can say that it is extremely sleek and quiet. I have installed it near the kitchen sink. I can fit in all of my crazy shaped dishes I got for Christmas, so I consider myself satisfied with my purchase.” Carolyn Groobey, Chicago, IL
- “We’ve had it for 2 years now and we had no technical difficulties whatsoever. I have several friends who own similar models and they enjoy theirs too. I now know why my husband was set on getting a Fisher & Paykel.” – Janet Aga, Brooklyn
The DD24SCX7 semi-integrated dishwasher is suited for average sized households. Its stainless steel finish and simple button controls make it intuitive and eye-catching.
- Compact and nice looking
- Leaves you utensils and flatware sparkling clean
- You can fit in oddly shaped items
- Flexible and adjustable racks
- Easy to operate
- Simple push, button controls
- Highly appreciated by customers
- See more customer ratings and check availability on amazon.com
- Requires experience in plumbing and electricity to install