This Danby dishwasher performs rather well for a countertop model. The unit utilizes about 3.17 gallons (12 liters) of water for a normal cycle. It comes with 6 different cycles and other nice features that are explained in detail in the full review below.
Each of these settings can be monitored and programmed through the LED display. The wash cycles include normal, glass, soak, light, heavy and speed. It’s also designed for quick and easy installation.
The Danby countertop dishwasher is easy to clean and maintain. Its manufacturer, Danby, is a reputable electronics company that produces high quality appliances. For this particular model the company offers 12 months warranty.
The structure of this review:
- A complete list of this dishwasher’s features
- What makes it special
- Customer reviews and ratings
- My conclusion, including a graph with my rating results
- Pros and Cons of this product
- A shot video review of the Danby DDW611WLED
|Weight||Only 50 Pounds in weight. It's light and easily to install.|
|Dimension||19.7 x 21.6 x 17.2 inches|
|Warranty||12 months warranty for this Danby Countertop Dishwasher.|
|Installation||- easy connection to the tap water faucet in you kitchen.|
|Control console||- fully integrated control console that features all you need to get your dishes clean. It's very user friendly and you'll learn how to properly use it in a couple of minutes.|
|Wash arms and tray type||It has 1 wash arm and a cutlery tray type.|
|Material type and the included components||The tub is made of stainless steel, so it rush and stain proof.|
|Voltage and certification||120 volt - Energy Star Certification|
This dishwasher is Energy Star rated – that simply means that, at the end of the day, it helps save money by cutting off the monthly electric bills. The 6 standard place setting is best suited for smaller families or couples.
What you get in this package is the manual (English, Spanish and French), the warranty and the convenient automatic rinse and detergent agent dispenser.
The interior height, width and depth are 17.25, 21.63 and 21.63. It comes in a standard white color.
One thing to note here is that it can be battery operated, so this can be the ideal dishwasher for a RV or camper.
It’s also very user-friendly and safe to use. It’s well built, so there are little to no chances of causing electric short circuits (provided you use it for what it was meant).
- This Danby countertop dishwasher was a real saver for me since I hate doing dishes by hand. It’s fast and easy to use – I guess just the perfect little helper around kitchen.
- It’s a wonderful device. The size and weight made it easy to fit in my small kitchen and it kind of complements the overall design.
- My entire life changed after installing it in my kitchen…. ok, that might me an overstatement, but believe me it helps a lot….. lately, I started getting back pains because of doing the dishes by hand and buying a dishwasher was kind of Doctor’s orders. So, you see this dishwasher did change my life, it made it better, free of back pain and also transformed my kitchen into a healthier space because it kills the bacteria left on the dishes
- It’s a decent appliance. There are better countertop models out there, but if you get it on a discount it’s worth it. Try getting it on Amazon. The package reaches you faster and they tend to have better prices overall.
The Danby Countertop Dishwasher is one of the best out there. It’s fast and easy to use. It cleans well and leaves no stains. While there are some other good countertop models out there that outperform this one in some areas, those come with an added cost – so, rest assured, you are getting the best price-to-quality ratio with this one. Also, maintenance costs are at a minimum.
Overall quality score in DGR System of 98 out of 100!
- It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them sparkling
- It takes little time to complete a wash cycle
- Energy Star rated
- Easy to install and handle
- User-friendly and technological advanced
- Safe to use around children
- More customer reviews – (Amazon link)
- Some people reported leaks but this is 99% of the time due to improper installation or use.