I chose the Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series as the best middle-priced built-in dishwasher. Bosh is one of the most appreciated European brands that manufacture dishwashers. The company produces the most energy efficient and quiet home appliances.
Most of the dishwashers from Bosch have a manual filter, something that you will rarely find in other brands. The company’s commitment to quality has seen it produce some of the leading appliances in terms of performance and elegance. This particular version is a fully integrated built-in dishwasher with 5 different wash cycles that go a long way in enhancing your dish cleaning experience.
What does this review offer?
- A general overview of the product and the company that produces it
- A list of features that define the dishwasher
- Special inclusions that make the dishwasher unique
- Customer reviews from different users
- Pros and cons of the product
- If you are looking for a great offer, see Amazon.com on the link below
|Design|| - Full-size compact design -
The appliance features a stainless steel tall tub that fits perfectly into your cabinetry to give the kitchen a modern look. Coming with 16-place setting capacity, you can fit in all of your dirty dishes and silverware.
It easy to keep track of the wash cycle progress thanks to the LED that displays the remaining time. It is also fitted with a third rack, offering even more room for your utensils. The rack is V-shaped, a design that proved perfect for large utensils and silverware.
|Cycles|| - 5 different wash cycles -
This is a versatile appliance both in design and the technology it uses. The heavy wash cycle is ideal for cleaning utensils that contain grease and dried-on food. These are the utensils that would normally call for soaking but with this cycle, life's made easy.
The auto wash cycle contains a highly responsive soil-sensing capacity. It's ideal for cleaning silverware and dishes of different forms amounts of dirt.
The normal cycle is meant for moderately soiled dishes, which will all come out clean regardless of the load size.
As suggested by its name, the express wash cycle handles lightly soiled dishes with the goal of reducing the average washing time. If you have glasses which need to be reused fast, then this is the right cycle to use.
The rinse cycle is good for rinsing light soil from half or even a lesser load.
|Wash options|| - 5 different wash options -
Just like the wash cycles, you have different options which allow you to either use little water, delay the washing time or even extend the drying time in order to give the load a brilliant shine.
The delay wash option gives the user the opportunity to delay the start time for any duration up to 24 hours. With the half load wash option you can reduce the amount of water consumed, so you save money as well.
Flexibility RackMatic® offers 9 rack positions for optimal flexibility. It can be lowered or raised in order to fit in the larger utensils and pots or pans.
|Certification|| - Energy Star Certification -
It's energy star compliant, so consuming little power in ensured without making a compromise on efficiency.
|Length of inlet hose||53 inches|
|Approximate weight||91 lbs|
|Tub type||Tall Tub
|Plug type||fixed connection|
|Price||I've looked at all major shops and came to the conclusion that you can get it cheap at Amazon.com and also take advantage of free shipping and more.|
– Infolight® technology –
Because it was built to be very quiet you have an indicator light to mark when the appliance is running. This is why Bosh integrated the infolight, a red indicator that illuminates the floor so that you don’t rush to open the dishwasher when the cycle is not yet complete.
Improved drying comes with the sanitize option; you can use it in combination with any cycle to heat the water to get rid of all bacteria. The heat also facilitates the drying process.
it features a self-latching door to keep it open, allowing you to complete the loading without disturbance.
What do users say about this dishwasher?
- Were it not for the red light that shines on the floor, I wouldn’t have known that the dishwasher is running. Its performance top-notch. I would recommend it to anyone that has a lot of dishes to clean. Make sure to take advantage of the Amazon.com offer !
- This is the first time in my life I’ve enjoyed washing dishes. I just love the racks because they are conveniently located to facilitate easy arrangement of utensils. I’ve used it for three months now and all of my dishes came out clean.
- The wash cycles are amazing. I simply combine any of the wash cycles with the sanitize option just to ensure that there is no trace of bacteria left. It’s fast and all in all an excellent kitchen appliance. I couldn’t live without it now, as I got so used to it.
There are dishwashers out there that will out-perform this one, but not in this price range – actually not even close. Those are the professional or commercial type that cost thousands of dollars. So, the Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 series is the best buy when it comes to price-performance ratio.
Operating smoothly and efficiently, it will only take minutes to clean any type of utensils and dishes. It’s also very efficient when it comes to power and water consumption, making it one of the most economical options on the market today.
- It is one of the quietest kitchen appliances, whose operation you will not notice unless you see the red light that shines on the floor
- Inclusion of the third rack gives this appliance more than enough room for all your utensils
- With a voltage of only 120 and a half-load option, you will definitely save some on the monthly bills
- Get a very low price – at Amazon.com
- The plastic handle may break, but this is a rare occurrence.