This time we’ll review larger built-in dishwashers. Just below you’ll find the list of the top dishwashers in the price range of 700 to 1000 bucks.
The models below are all winners in their own right and rest assured that each of them will perform exceptionally.
That said, I must pick an absolute winner and that is the Bosch SHE65T55UC 500.
It simply is the the better balanced machine and offers many features and superior technology. To me, it represents the perfect price to performance ratio.
1. SHE65T55UC 500 24″ Stainless Steel Semi-Integrated Dishwasher – Energy Star
- Four different cycles: Auto, Eco, Normal, and Express to suit everybody’s needs.
- It uses less water: just 2.8 gallons of water for an express cycle makes this dishwater one of the most water-saving machines ever built.
- AquaStop Leak Protection is a safety system that will always prevent water from leaking even when the machine is off.
- Load Size Sensor detects the actual amount of dishes you put in and determines wash temperature automatically.
- Three different sized racks can fit everything, even the odd shaped dishes and utensils.
- Two fold-down additional adjustable shelves are there so you can fit in taller items.
- 10 year warranty on major components plus 3 or 2 year optional warranty for minor components.
- Check out amazon offer here -> they usually have a great deal and sometimes even offer free shipping
- One of the most quiet dishwashers available on the market. It really makes no sound at all, it’s like a ninja of the dishwashing world.
- AquaStop system greatly improves domestic safety, and the push buttons make it more robust against accidental damage and bumps.
- Energy Star certification makes this dishwasher great because you’ll save money on your monthly bills… and the environment at the same time.
- The “Auto Power Off” function shuts off the “CLEAN” light after a short while, making it difficult to see if the machine had completed its cycle, especially if you’re not sure if someone else turned it on when you weren’t watching.
2. 800 Series SHX68T55UC Fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher 24″ in Stainless Steel
- The Bosh 800 series is similar to the 500 series, so it has many of the same great features of that model, albeit at a somewhat more expensive price and without a heating element.
- It has flatware baskets with lids to provide individual slots for many smaller utensil preventing them from nesting up or slipping through the cracks.
- It features a fully automated sensor that finely adjusts water usage and cycle time to the actual amount of soil on the dishes.
- Highly customizable machine: with 6 wash cycles, 5 different options, and a delay start feature to optimally plan your washing cycles.
- See what actual buyers had to say in this amazon review
- Incredibly large load – even up to double than its competitors. Spray arms also allow for effective cleaning in every section of the 3 racks, avoiding “false loads” with blind spots that cannot be reached by water.
- Very efficient filter that doesn’t clog as easily as in other dishwashers.
- Clean, energy-saving, quiet dishwasher, with great warranty. It’s definitely one of the most sturdy and reliable models available.
- Can be quite slow, often takes as long as 2 hours (or more) to complete a cycle, especially if fully loaded.
3. LDF8764ST Fully Integrated Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
- A good overall dishwasher, 6 wash cycles and an integrated dry cycle (optional).
- Features the famous LG’s patented TrueSteam system that saves you from the annoying pre-cleaning cycle.
- Steam technology is great to clean really stubborn food remains and stains.
- An easy to use LED digital display shows more information, including wash-cycle time remaining, allowing for proper planning and monitoring of cycle efficiency.
- The EasyRack system allows for easy loading, optimal cleaning performance, and its easy to use.
- The Vario wash is a truly unique feature that allows for a diversified washing intensity in the upper and lower racks, so you can wash different items (i.e. fine glassware and steel pots) in the same load.
- See Amazon offer >>>
- The TrueSteam can both clean very fragile or precious items like porcelain, but it’s also very efficient for heavy-duty cleaning like pans.
- Automatic sensors, delayed start function and energy saving technologies make the LG dishwater one of the most economic models on the market in terms of energy bills and water usage.
- A very quiet (just 44db, one of the quieter in the market) and efficient model with many fully customizable options.
- The lack of a food disposer and a water softener will shorten the overall life cycle of this dishwasher.
4. DWT55500SS Dishwasher with Tall Tub Top Controls, 14 Place Settings, Stainless Steel
- An innovative electronic pump called Brushless DC Motor allows for better energy savings, and really quick cleaning.
- Time delay can be set up to 9.5 hours.
- Efficient sensor system technology monitors turbidity after each wash cycle to save up water used, synergizing with the water filtration system.
- The 14 place setting wash capacity and the powerful pumping system make this dishwater one the best in terms of performance.
- High-quality stainless steel tank can endure the highest wash temperatures (164°F), allowing for complete sanitization of your dishes.
- The concealed flow allows plastic dishware to be placed on top and bottom racks without damage during cleaning.
- Buy from Amazon
- The pump motor, half load function, sensor technology and the option to set time delay up to 9.5 hours, make this model one of the most energy-efficient in the market.
- Hidden control panels to prevent children from messing up with it.
- A built-in water softener coupled with a very efficient filtration system ensure the circulation of the cleanest water only. This will increase the overall durability of this machine.
- Can be a little noisy, especially at night, as vibration may make plates and silverware clank and bang.
Both Bosch models feature a nice 10-years warranty, which is really helpful in case of domestic accidents, short-circuits etc.
All models reviewed above feature top-notch technology and, although they’re not the cheapest, for the money you pay yet get amazing quality.
Hope this helped!
If you have any feedback or want to share your opinion please use the comments section below. I’ll personally answer all questions and reply to all comments.