If you’re considering one of the dishwashers reviewed below then that means you don’t care much about the fact that you’re going to pay 1500 bucks or more, you just want the absolute best.
The most advanced features, stylish design, efficient, silent and durable are just some of the treats you’ll get with these expensive models. They are the revolutionaries in the industry and they set the pace for the new-generation dishwashers.
Enough said. Let’s see them all thoroughly reviewed and compared so that you can finally make an informed decision and buy the one that best fits your needs and lifestyle.
Architect Series II Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel,Ultra-Fine Filter, 43 dBA
- Electronic touch controls are located at the top
- The “Whisper Quiet” system makes the dishwasher silently operate at 43 dBA.
- The ProWash cycle ensures exceptional cleaning.
- You’ll save energy, water and money on your utility bills because this dishwasher is Energy Star Rated.
- Tanks to the stainless-steel tub, it’s a very durable appliance. No spotting, rust or any other problems will appear.
- The rinse and detergent aid dispensers automatically add the required amount to ensure optimal cleaning.
- The load is easy to optimize simply by adjusting the upper rack that has 2 cup shelves, 4 stemware holders, 2 fold down tines and 4 light item clips.
- The lower rack is removable and it features a full length silverware basket and a row of fold down tines.
- To eliminate bacteria 100%, the Sani Rinse will heat the water to 155 degree Fahrenheit.
- An ultra-fine, smart filter featuring an advanced tech pump keeps the wash water clean, and free of food remains. This filter never need cleaning or removing.
- Installation will vary based on your house plumbing system.
- Buy from Amazon – they usually have one of the best offers and also may offer free shipping
- It has an extended lifespan thank to the premium quality materials used in it’s construction
- Top notch technology and user friendly
- Classy design what will compliment you kitchen
- Thousands of positive reviews and satisfied owners
- It’s pricey admittedly, but you do get what you pay for.
Miele Futura G6105SCSS Crystal, Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- The adjustable wine glass holder paired with specific wash cycles provide both flexibility and care.
- The adaptable center section increases versatility and easily accommodates bigger stemware on the top basket and oddly shaped utensils.
- The door will smoothly close once it’s near the shut position.
- Proper illumination is provided by powerful LEDs for easy loading.
- The wash programs can be pre-selected 24 hours in advance thanks to the delay start function.
- The door will remain open in any position you leave it in for ease of access.
- This dishwasher has specific wash cycles for perfect glass care and gentle clean.
- 5 years warranty.
- If there is a leak or blockage the dual-waterproof system will shut the water supply off automatically
- The temperature, the length of the program and water consumption is automatically adjusted by the AutoSensor.
- The humidity and the ambient temperature are adjusted by the SensorDry for the best drying results.
- The Automatic load size sensor adjusts the water volume in the circulation pump. It recognizes the load size based on the water flow.
- This appliance offers 6 programs and specific wash cycles for different type of loads.
- The turbo mode maintains optimal performance while reducing the duration of the program by 30%.
- The Intensive mode maintains gentle cleaning in the upper basket for the delicate stemware and at the same time cleans the heaviest soiled items located in the lower basket.
- It features a system that ventilates room temperature air to provide a very hygienic drying
- The CleanAir system uses an additional fan to circulate air rapidly.
- See Amazon.com offer and more reviews by actual buyers
- Attractive design and jam-packed with advanced features
- Easy to load and maintain
- Intuitive controls
- Highly appreciated across the board
- Superior quality built
- Very good warranty and customer service
- Some people reported that intensive use can leave fingerprints marks
Jackson WWS Conserver XL, 37 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher
- Using only 1.65 gallons of water per rack this dishwasher cleans 37 racks an hour
- Automatic rinse aid agent and sanitizer disposer
- Dispensing pump, stainless steel self-draining pump
- A built in alarm system is set off when the detergent is low
- It washes using only clean water for every cycle, thanks to the dump and fill design
- It is made from heavy 304 stainless steel
- It’s Energy Star Certified to reduce energy consumption.
- It has full automatic cycles
- The controls are electromechanical and it has a built-in stainless steel scrap accumulator.
- There will never be any detergent residue thanks to the self-draining stainless steel pump
- The controls are easy to read and mounted on top for easy access
- It’s very durable
- The upper and lower wash arms are interchangeable.
- It has adjustable feet
- See more reviews and customer opinion here on Amazon
- Extended capacity
- This is a commercial grade dishwasher
- It’s built to last
- It features the latest innovations in washing dishes
- The price
All three have their pros and cons, as any other product, but the Architect Series II did better in our testing and it’s simply the best value for money dishwasher in this price range.
OK, so you have our recommendations above.
Your turn now – simply leave a comment below with your feedback or review on these dishwashers.